Quokka numbers surge following northcliffe fire
BRIGHAM THOMAS/FAIRFAX NZ A huge fire has broken out at the home of a local man.
An entire town square in Northbr비트 카지노idge has been engulfed in flames after a house fire, which authorities believe was started by a propane stove.
Fire crews were called to St Albans to investigate reports of smoke around 2.45am.
They were called to a house on the east side of River Road where one person was found with an open wound and the fire was burning out the front. The blaze was extinguished a short time later and no-one was hurt.
* Northbridge Fire, a scene to remember
* More Northbridge fire deaths confirmed
* Fire deaths from South Canterbury continue rise, report says
카지노추천Police said the fire was contained and people living in the area were able to leave the area.
No arrests had been made at this stage.
Fires have been a major problem in Northbridge in recent years but auth파워 볼 바카라orities have only stepped up the security around homes in recent years.